Thursday, December 3, 2009

DOUBLE PRINTED DOLLAR BILL




A while back I received some change and noticed something was funny about the money. I first thought it was counterfeit but convinced myself It was not. I put the money away and showed it to people every now and then. I had six of these double printed dollar bills for a while. Well, there came a time where I was broke and hungry and spent the money to eat.:(



Just recently I found the last two of the remaining bills I had and will post them here. I have only seen this once but have found it usually happens to six sheets when it does... Anyway... I miss the other four I once owned...

2 comments:

  1. So how much are these types of bills worth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of these bills, from 1993. Can you please tell me what it's worth?

    ReplyDelete